Easy-to-manage automatic and manual overwriting routines ensure full compliance and enhanced security. Deleting files with Windows commands does not actually remove the data. This advanced file shredding solution erases selected data and ensures full compliance through support of all leading erasure standards. The user-friendly Blancco File makes day-to-day data shredding easy.
Proactive data leak prevention with targeted data erasure
Blancco File is designed especially for end users to safely shred selected or targeted files and folders on PCs, servers and virtual machines. This solution is ideal for shredding Excel charts, Word documents, PowerPoint files, PDF files, pictures, the recycle bin, temporary files, free disc space and more. In this way, Blancco File is a proactive solution to eliminate the risk of data leaks.
Peace of mind with 100% secure data erasure
Blancco File ensures 100% data sanitization of your PCs, servers and virtual machines. Following a Blancco erasure, data recovery is not possible with any existing technology. In addition to the erasure process, Blancco File also generates comprehensive reports to prove successful erasure. These tamper-proof and verifiable reports are an essential part of regulatory, compliance and legal auditing requirements.
Full compliance through officially approved product
Blancco File meets and exceeds all recognized international standards and regulations. It also allows an organization to be compliant with new legislation and regulations demanding secure removal of customer related data. For example, Blancco File is used to achieve full PCI compliance. Detailed erasure reports include everything needed for compliance, including user data, file names and exact times of erasure.
Contact: Please contact your local Blancco sales representative for further product information and delivery details.
Note: Blancco File replaces Blancco File Shredder - PC Edition, - Server Edition and - Proactive Edition.
Improved efficiency with task automation capabilities
Blancco File allows users to prearrange the erasure of selected files and folders on local or remote servers and work stations. Users can also implement erasure rules and automatic routines, as well as enable policy-based scheduling and integration through Windows standard components. In addition, multiple configuration alternatives are available to improve user interaction and improve efficiency. The additional command line interface supports all features and includes several filters and options for efficient implementations.
AUTOMATION & SCHEDULING:
- Schedule erasure of selected files on local or remote servers and work stations
- Implement rules and automatic routines to shred files and folders using the built in command line interface as well as the normal .exe and parameters
- Enable policy-based scheduling and integration through Windows standard components
- Improve user interaction with multiple configuration alternatives available
INSTALLATION & USER MANAGEMENT:
- Easy installation on PCs and servers (both physical and virtual machines)
- Remote installation and deployment available through MSI package
- Central configuration of clients and multiple installations through group policy files
- Easy-to-use Windows GUI and advanced command line interface supporting multiple parameters for full flexibility of integration
- Erase all kinds of files such as from programs like Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Overwrite selected files (including previous versions stored by Windows), free disk space, temporary files and the recycle bin
- Instantly shred files via drag and drop from the desktop to Blancco File
- Erase files and folders on the local computer
- Remotely execute secure erasure of files and folders on servers and in storage areas across the network
- Run in VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V environments to erase entire virtual machines or selected files
- Certified for use with Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Supports all global data erasure standards
- Reports ensure compliance with standards and legislation like PCI DSS requiring secure deletion of file level data
- Centralized, digitally signed and tamper-proof report options
- Detailed HTML or PDF reports for easy viewing and XML files for centralized reporting
- Full support for the Windows event log
- Add extra information fields in reports according to process requirements
- Detailed reporting includes everything needed for compliance such as security information, user data, file names and exact times
- Reports sent automatically to Blancco Management Console as soon as computer is online in the network
- Full integration with Blancco Management Console for detailed auditing and control to ensure full compliance
- Other languages will be available soon. Please ask your Blancco sales representative for details.
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Windows Server 2012, 2008, and 2003
- Various Unix based OS
- 32 and 64 bit platforms for all supported OS