100% Secure Erasure
Blancco guarantees 100% data sanitization of all your IT assets, such as servers, PCs, HDDs, smartphones, flash drives and more. Blancco’s data erasure solutions are completely secure. Once erased, the data cannot be recovered with any existing technology.
Blancco’s Erase-Report-Audit (ERA) process
Erasure of your data is important, but proof of the erasure is even more critical. Blancco’s unique and complete Erase-Report-Audit (ERA) process generates a detailed report at the end of the erasure process. With it, you can confidently conduct a complete audit of the erasure.
Reports verify successful erasure
No erasure is secure if it does not offer proof of successful execution as required by regulations. Blancco’s detailed audit reports meet – and even exceed – all compliance and regulatory requirements for data erasure.
Internationally certified erasure standards
Blancco supports the widest range of international overwriting standards, including:
- BSI (German overwrite standard by Federal Office for Information Security/ Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik)
- HMG Infosec Standard No: 5 (lower) [Certified versions: 4.10 HMG, 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- HMG Infosec Standard No: 5 (higher) [Certified versions: 4.10 HMG, 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- US Department of Defense Sanitizing (DOD 5220.22-M, DOD 5220.22-M ECE)
- NIST 800-88/ATA secure erase
- Extended NIST 800-88
Extensive hardware support
Blancco software has been developed in close partnership with the world’s leading hardware and software OEMs (original equipment manufacturers). We offer extensive hardware support – from servers and mainframes to laptops and smartphones – to further enhance the data erasure process. To help customers avoid problems in the data erasure process, our dedicated team of Blancco technical specialists is available for assistance.