Blancco is the global leader in data erasure and computer reuse solutions. With millions of users on every continent, we are the preferred erasure choice of military, defense, police, banking and IT asset reseller organizations around the world. Founded in 1997, we offer the most certified data erasure solutions in the industry. With headquarters in Finland, Blancco operates from an extensive network of 17 international offices and partners across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Russia, Asia and Australasia. Blancco is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regenersis, a strategic outsourcing partner to many of the world's leading consumer technology companies.
Every day, Blancco provides process efficiency to thousands of corporations and hundreds of IT asset recycling, refurbishing and remarketing centers worldwide. Our software makes it possible for a single operator to erase more than one hundred computers in a single day. Tens of thousands of IT assets are sanitized, analyzed and tested on a daily basis using Blancco solutions.
Blancco solutions help you:
- Conduct fully-automated, remote erasure in the fastest, most secure way possible.
- Mitigate risk of legal liabilities, damage to reputation, and loss of corporate IT assets.
- Comply with global security and privacy regulations.
- Manage IT asset disposal processes, including distribution of data sanitization software and erasure reporting for auditing purposes.
- Collect, retain and manage data for all your IT assets, including non-functional ones like printers and copy machines.