Add efficiency. Simplify processes. Improve compliance.
Get your free Mobile Processors Trial of Blancco Mobile Solutions to learn how you can make your business more profitable, efficient and secure.
Start your free trial by filling out the form with valid business contact information so that one of our industry experts can contact you. During the call, you’ll:
- Discuss inefficiencies in your current operations
- Uncover gaps in your diagnostics and erasure processes
- Identify ways to save money and maximize returns with improved process flows
What does your free trial include?
- Free trial of Blancco Mobile Diagnostics & Erasure in your environment
- Ability to choose from Data Clear (Factory Reset) or any of 13 secure erasure methods including Aperiodic Random Overwrite and DoD 5220.22M
- The chance to see how Blancco solutions can be customized to fit your specific environment, integrate with existing systems via our Two-Way Communication solution and streamline grading, erasure and diagnostics processes with Blancco Mobile Workflows
Free Certificate of Erasure with Every Trial
Every Blancco data erasure product comes with a tamper-proof certificate. This Certificate of Erasure contains proof that overwrite has been successful and written to all sectors of the device, along with key hardware and diagnostic details.
Fill out the form to get started today.
Blancco’s diagnostics and data erasure solutions have proven to be of tremendous value for our business. The diagnostics solution has enabled us to optimize and automate the testing and processing of traded in devices, while also putting more money into our customers’ pockets for their old devices. With the Blancco data erasure solutions, we can not only protect our customers’ data privacy, but we can also increase their level of trust and loyalty with us. These are both incredibly important benefits that allow us to maximize the success of our trade-in program.
– Lennart Kleuser, Founder & CEO, Flip4New
Request My Free Trial
Please provide valid business contact information, or we will not be able to contact you about the trial.