Confidently erase data in active environments and from used IT assets.
Boost services throughout the device lifecycle—from first sale to end-of-life.
Expedite processes, recover more marketable product, and increase services.
Home » Partner Program Trademark Usage
Blancco considers its trademarks and service marks to be among its most important and valuable intellectual property assets. These trademark usage guidelines (the “Guidelines”) set forth the rules for using or referring to the trademarks and service owned by Blancco Technology Group and/or its affiliates (“Blancco”). For the purposes of these Guidelines, “Blancco Trademark(s)” shall include all registered or unregistered trademarks and service marks (such as words, names, symbols, devices, slogans, or combination of these) owned by Blancco.
These Guidelines are applicable to Blancco and it’s customers, resellers, distributors, developers, advertising agencies, consultants, contractors, professional writers and editors, licensees and to third parties making reference to Blancco Trademarks.
1. Blancco’s Trademark RightsAs the owner of its trademarks, Blancco has the exclusive right to use its trademarks, as well as the right to stop others from using its trademarks improperly or without authorization. Identification of Blancco products or services is the sole permissible use of Blancco Trademarks. Prohibited uses include the development, adoption, or registration of names, logos, trademarks, symbols, phrases, brands, domain names or other business, product or service identifier that could be confused with any of Blancco Trademarks.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of impermissible uses of Blancco Trademarks:
Blancco will pursue its legal rights against those who engage in any of the aforementioned activities or any other activities that infringe on Blancco Trademark rights. Licensees of Blancco Trademarks may have different rules of usage set forth in their license agreement, in which case Licensees should follow those guidelines.
2. Permissible Uses of Blancco Trademarks
Subject to prior written permissions, below are the permissible uses of Blancco Trademarks:
3. Proper Use of Blancco Trademarks
4. Use of Blancco LogosBlancco logos may be used only when licensed from Blancco. If a company or individual has a valid written license agreement in effect with Blancco, that company or individual must use the logo in accordance with the specifications described in the license agreement. Those guidelines are license-specific, and will not be addressed in these general guidelines. In the event that the terms of an individual license and these guidelines conflict, the terms of the individual license shall govern.
5. Misuse of Blancco TrademarksIf you learn of any uses of any logos, icons, or images that are confusingly similar to the Blancco Trademarks, or if you become aware of any use of a Blancco Trademark that violates any of the rules described above, including failure to identify Blancco Trademarks as belonging to Blancco Technology Group, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
6. DisclaimerNo information contained in these Guidelines is intended to serve as legal advice. If you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Blancco reserves the right to change this policy at any time, without notice.