Confidently erase data in active environments and from used IT assets.
Boost services throughout the device lifecycle—from first sale to end-of-life.
Expedite processes, recover more marketable product, and increase services.
Home » Resources » Reducing Data Bloat, Security Risk & Violation Vulnerability
Global organizations are being penalized heavily for improper data management. Join us to learn how reducing redundant, old, or trivial (ROT) data—even remotely—can reduce regulatory non-compliance and fortify your data security.
Properly managed and protected, data can accelerate customer service and encourage business growth. But storing and processing vast amounts of data also brings risk: not just the risk of a data breach, but also the risk of falling short when it comes to complying with various data protection laws. In this panel webinar, data protection and risk advisory experts from Deloitte, Yes Bank, and Blancco discuss how accumulating and storing redundant, old, or trivial data unnecessarily makes you more vulnerable to both penalties and unauthorized data access. Thankfully, getting rid of this data not only reduces your attack surface, but your data violation vulnerability as well.
Register and receive the on-demand webinar recording to watch at a time that suits you!
– Anurag Nalawade, Blancco, Country Manager, India
– Manish Sehgal, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP, Partner | Risk Advisory
– Gaurav Gupta, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP, Associate Director, Cyber Security / Risk Advisory
– Anuprita Daga, Yes Bank, President, CISO
– Fal Ghancha (Moderator), Co-founder of EliteCISOs and CISO for DSP Mutual Fund