This is a problematic scenario for organizations whose employees use their mobile devices to access and store corporate data. Download our new study to understand the data security risks that could occur when end users ditch their old phones for new ones this holiday season.
Key findings from our study include:
- Data privacy fears don’t halt holiday shoppers’ plans to trade in and resell old phones.
- Keeping mobile data safe is a thorny issue for users and employers.
- Customer records, patent filings and system login credentials top the list of corporate data loss fears.
- Despite proven security flaws, Android users still plan to use factory reset to wipe old phones.
- Mobile users would gladly accept if employers offered to wipe old smartphones.
Get your FREE Research Study!
Occasionally, we may send emails to notify you of webinars, product or company updates. You will always have an option to opt-out.
We’ve been certified, approved and recommended by 18 national and international governing bodies.
No other security firm can boast this level of compliance.