Two-Way Communication consists of three components: Blancco Drive Eraser, Blancco Management Console and your asset management system (AMS).
Two-Way Communication enables your AMS to request the following from Blancco Management Console and Blancco Drive Eraser:
- Custom fields
- Information on disks
- Asset reports
- Automated reset and shutdown
- And specific erasure options, including your choice of erasure standard.
Two-Way Communication also reduces the number of necessary operator inputs, lessening the likelihood for human error.
To learn more about Blancco Two-Way Communication, contact us today, or visit support.blancco.com.
- What is Blancco Two-Way Communication?
- How Blancco Two-Way Communication works
- The benefits of Blancco Two-Way Communication
Get your FREE Data Erasure & Diagnostics Trial for ITADs
Erase 100% of sensitive data to increase resale value.
[crp limit=”5″ heading=”1″ cache=”0″]