With a single view of all data erasure licenses, the ability to create and modify users, and complete visibility to monitor activities, your organization will benefit from a centralized point of control for your data erasure needs, with 100% certified, tamper-proof audit reports.
- Perform due diligence on necessary data erasure requirements
- Report on best practices among internal and external stakeholders
- Verify proof of compliance among national and international regulatory agencies, including ISO 27001, ISO 27040, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FedRAMP and NSIT
- Produce a 100% certified and tamper-proof audit trail
- Simplify and refine internal workflows, processes and policies
- Strengthen knowledge and awareness within the business
- Validate rationale for resource planning and budget allocation for both during-life and after-life asset management
- Compatible with all products in the Blancco Data Erasure Management suite
- Display information from multiple sources in a unified display
Easy-to-use, convenient user interface
Single pane of glass to Blancco Data Erasure Management
API integration with existing AMS/ERP systems and external databases
Assimilation with asset lifecycle management
Digitally signed, tamper-proof reporting
Customer Case Study
The Internet of Things has opened the door to constant connectivity, rich data, efficient processes and improved quality of life. For businesses and consumers alike, this means more advantages – from enabling fast and convenient online shopping to improving the way we deliver healthcare. But for government agencies, it can just as easily become a liability and compromise the integrity of confidential, sensitive data.
Read and share the latest IT security and mobility insights and trends from our teams and industry influencers.
Access our latest research studies to better understand consumer behaviors, prevailing business challenges and priorities within the IT security and mobile industries.