Download this report for an in-depth quarterly review of global mobile device trends, including: diagnostics testing, performance issues and failures. The information contained in this report is based on internal data collected from millions of iOS and Android smartphones and tablets that underwent diagnostics testing on our platform in North America, Europe and Asia during the fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4 2016).
Key highlights from the Q4 2016 trend report include:
- Crashing apps, overheating and headphone malfunctions plague iPhones
- Android device failure rate decreasing by almost half
- Samsung consistently had the highest failure rate among Android manufacturers in the last three quarters
- Camera, USB and carrier signal glitches have been a consistent problem for Android users
- The most popular social media apps – Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat – crash regularly on iPhones
Get your FREE Research Study!
Occasionally, we may send emails to notify you of webinars, product or company updates. You will always have an option to opt-out.