Our recent study with Ontrack data recovery services revealed that 42 percent of used hard drives and solid-state drives purchased from eBay had residual data. Sellers promised these drives were data free, yet social security numbers, email archives, business and student data and more remained.
Register for our on-demand webinar to find out more about the study and how you can prevent sensitive residual data from leaving your organization.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Detailed results of the study
- More about our research methodology
- Data sanitization methods and best practices
- Insights from a Q&A with an Ontrack data recovery expert
- Best practices for drive sanitization
Watch On-Demand Today!
VP, Enterprise and Cloud Erasure Solutions
Senior Sales Engineer
Bernard Le Gargean
Product Manager, Drive Eraser
We’ve been certified, approved and recommended by 15+ national and international governing bodies.
No other security firm can boast this level of compliance.