Watch This Webinar Today—And Make Sure End-of-Life Data Is Gone, Gone, Gone.
Used by public and private-sector organizations alike, NIST SP 800-88, Rev. 1 guidelines are considered the standard in data sanitization today.
Through this webinar, you’ll be guided through the fundamental sanitization best practices covered by these globally respected guidelines. You’ll also discover how adopting NIST SP 800-88 for data sanitization ensures you’ve rendered end-of-life data permanently unrecoverable from all data storage media.
Register now to learn:
- What NIST 800-88, Rev. 1 says about data sanitization—and how these recommendations differ from the DoD 5220.22-M (“DoD Wipe”) method
- The differences between NIST Clear, Purge and Destroy levels of sanitization
- What’s important to your peers when choosing a data sanitization standard
- Best practices for data sanitization on solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs)
- How and why organizations are moving from DoD to NIST
NIST Privacy Framework Deputy Manager Ellen Nadeau provides an exciting update on the upcoming NIST Privacy Framework, anticipated in late 2019.
Confidently Sanitize Your Data and Data Storage Devices
Watch “Moving from DoD to NIST: Best Practices for Data Sanitization”—and learn how to permanently erase your end-of-life data.
Watch On-Demand Today!
VP, Enterprise and Cloud Erasure Solutions
Senior Account Executive
NIST Privacy Framework Deputy Manager
We’ve been certified, approved and recommended by 15+ national and international governing bodies.
No other security firm can boast this level of compliance.