Blancco Technology Group’s pledge to you
- When you sign up for a free trial, you will not be automatically subscribed to any promotional emails.
- Your personal information (and your customer information) will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we’re required to by law.
- We do not send promotional messages to you unless you explicitly request to receive them.
We do not send promotional emails unless you have requested them. From time to time, we send a « Blancco Technology Group Newsletter » email newsletter to registered users who affirmatively select the « opt-in » checkbox in their account settings for « Yes, send me Blancco Technology Group News. » Blancco Technology Group promotions are managed at an international and local level and therefore occasionally some user information is made available to Blancco Technology Group through our subsidiary and partner network, we only use the information in the understanding that these users have also opted in to receive Blancco Technology Group information. We do not automatically send this newsletter to all users. If you opt-in, then later change your mind, there are ways to later opt-out: Click the « unsubscribe link » that we include in every newsletter.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- The cookies we place do not personally identify visitors on our website.
- We temporarily store session information.
- We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our website, but they do not personally identify users (we use this information to improve our website experience)
- When we send emails to our own registered Blancco Technology Group customers, we’ll sometimes track who opened and who clicked through. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- Blancco Technology Group customers: if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or remove your customer information.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make purchases on Blancco Technology Group, we send your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your order.
Safeguarding your information
Customers who buy through the Blancco Technology Group system are shopping on a secure server which encrypts customer’s credit card information and passwords. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for a third party to access or use your personal information in an unauthorized manner. Blancco Technology Group has developed its service with security as a top priority. We use firewalls to help prevent access to information in our system and Secure Socket Layers (« SSL ») to encrypt your personalinformation and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification, or use.
Sale of business