Financial institutions are prime targets for cybercriminals. As threat patterns evolve and become more sophisticated, your organization needs solutions that not only protect your data – but reduce the attack surface when a breach occurs. At Blancco, we provide a last line of defense for data security with certifiable data erasure.
Reduce Risk by Automating Data Erasure in the Cloud
- Through scripting and scheduling, erase files and folders on virtual machines, active storage and hypervisor environments according to your policies and requirements
- Erase data without disrupting business operations
- Blancco File Eraser
- Blancco LUN Eraser
- Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser
Verify Data Erasure on HDDs and SSDs at End-of-Life
- Erase sensitive data from drives with Blancco’s certified data erasure methods, including our patented Solid State Drive erasure method
- Detect and verify that all hidden areas (DCO, HPA) and remapped sectors have been securely erased
- Blancco Drive Eraser
- Blancco Mobile Device Eraser
- Blancco Removable Media Eraser
Prove Compliance with Certified Reports for Every Verified Erasure
- Manage data erasure across all IT assets within a single program for consolidated reporting
- Create and store reports for compliance, audits, reporting, verification and retention purposes
- Blancco Data Eraser Management Console
Blancco Helps You Stay Compliant
Blancco helps organizations stay compliant with these common regulations. For data erasure needs outside of this list, contact us. Our software is designed to integrate into your existing infrastructure to automate data erasure based on your specific regulations and policies.
Satisfy GLBA requirement 682.3 by erasing customer data and prove the secure disposal of consumer data from the IT equipment that contains it when it is sold, donated or transferred.
Show auditors that you have controls in place to safeguard financial data, and securely erase it when the time is right.
Automate and certify your data erasure policies to stay compliant with PCI DSS requirement 3.1, 3.2, 9.8.2 and 10.7.
Coming May, 2018 – be prepared to adhere to customers’ “right to be forgotten” with certified reports that verify data erasure was performed successfully.
Why Blancco For Financial Services?
We understand the need for heavily-regulated industries to stay compliant with local and federal regulations. That’s why we heavily invest in having a global team comprised industry-leading experts in research, development and support to ensure you satisfy (and exceed) data protection requirements.
Certified and Tested
As the de facto global standard in certified data erasure, Blancco data erasure solutions:
- Support over 22 certified erasure methods in our applications
- Comply with all relevant NIST sanitization guidelines, including meeting purge requirements for HDDs and SSDs erasure
- Have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 19 governing bodies around the world
- Comply with the most rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories
Ongoing Maintenance and Support
Blancco’s tailored support options provide reliable and timely resolution of technical inquiries. Our support team provides:
- Access to Blancco’s support portal, which contains a knowledge database, product bulletins, product manuals and documentation
- Problem-solving assistance via phone, support portal or email with one of Blancco’s product experts
- Automatic software updates of minor enhancements in functionality and features
- A dedicated technical account manager that ensures fixes, requests and issues are prioritized*
*Technical engineers are available with the Enterprise Support Plan. Contact a representative to learn more.
Research and Development
The pace of innovation for technology is fast. That’s why we invest heavily in research and development. This means:
- We have a unique solid state drive (SSD) data erasure patent
- Our R&D budget alone is larger than the annual revenue of our three closest direct competitors combined
- We offer the most comprehensive erasure solutions on the market today
- We keep pace with the latest innovations and regulatory requirements – so you don’t have to
Certified Technical Engineers
For faster deployments, certified technical engineers will:
- Install and configure your solution across devices
- Train your staff either onsite or remotely
- Develop automated erasure processes using GPOs in Windows environments to erase files and folders
- Provide you with the experience and expertise to comply with the most challenging regulations
[crp limit=”5″ heading=”1″ cache=”0″]