Choose the workflows you need to streamline your processes
Blancco Mobile Solutions
These workflows give retailers the ability to:
- Offer insurance coverage options & reduce fraud by accurately assessing device condition remotely.
- Offer the proper value for devices during the buy-back/trade-in process –at home or in-store.
- Reduce No Fault/Trouble Found returns and increase customer satisfaction with the Returns Reduction workflow.
- Provide cross-platform wireless content transfers—no hardware required with the Content Transfer workflow.
With the Buy-back/Trade-in workflow, you can:
- Provide accurate device valuation in real-time – based on functional tests and cosmetic grade, carrier, lock status and more.
- Configure trade-in prices and cosmetic questions to fit your unique needs.
- Include personalized next steps for at-home/in-store device return.
- Facilitate omnichannel delivery with an app that’s entirely App & Play Store compatible.
When your customers are ready to switch over from their old devices, you can use the content transfer workflow to:
- Perform fast, cross-platform wireless content transfers, with no hardware required.
- Initiate multiple wireless content transfers at once, even in busy retail environments.
You can also reduce the risk of No Trouble (or Fault) Found returns by using the Returns Reduction workflow to:
- Perform a quick and objective assessment of the condition of the device remotely or in-store, without the risk of human error, using a comprehensive suite of configurable automated and assisted tests.
- Once the process is complete, you can present personalized next steps for at-home or in-store device return.
- Record and provide NTF/NFF data to inform end-to-end visibility from the end-user to the manufacturer.
Finally, here’s a chance to catch the 90% of customers who leave your retail stores without mobile insurance. With Blancco Mobile Insurance, you can now offer device insurance at point-of-sale or anytime throughout the customer lifecycle- with a customer app or browser solution.
Here’s how it works. First, the customer gets an insurance price (based on real-time, back-end data your company specifies.) Then, it’s time to test the condition of the device through a set of configurable tests. From LCD screen testing to “cracked glass” testing, you’ll receive the information you need to offer the right amount of protection and reduce fraudulent claims.
Learn how you can improve customer satisfaction & maximize profits with Blancco Mobile Solutions. Visit the link now.