Blancco LUN Eraser is the most secure and permanent data erasure product on the market to guarantee your sensitive data is properly sanitized. You organization receives a certified and tamper proof report that achieves complete data sanitization to adhere to the most stringent data erasure algorithm standards by the U.S. Department of Defense (Standard 5220.22-M), along with 21 other standards, to meet security and regulatory compliance requirements.
Blancco LUN Eraser allows organizations to erase data in active storage environments while allowing the operating system to remain intact. Following completion of the data erasure process, using Blancco LUN Eraser, LUNs are immediately available for reuse, allowing organizations to operate with the least amount of system downtime as possible. Blancco LUN Eraser supports the broadest platforms and can run from WinPE and target based on organizational data policy requirements.
Key Benefits of Blancco’s LUN Eraser Software:
- Securely erase sensitive data from Logical Unit Numbers (LUNs)
- Reports the LUN ID, Port, Path and all relevant information for the administrators and end-customers
- Conducts erasure in multiple ways – automatic, semi-automatic and manual process
- Runs from WinPE and can erase based on policies
- Broad platform support
- Alerts via phone (SMS) or email upon completion of erasure process
- Maintains OS and metadata to support immediate reuse
- Produces a 100% certified and tamper-proof audit trail
- Ensures compliance with industry standards and regulations, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, ISO 27001 and EU General Data Protection Regulation
Request a Live Blancco Demo
See how easily you erase your business data to achieve compliance.
See How Easily Blancco LUN Eraser Works in a SAN Environment
Implement Data Erasure Policies that Enforce Compliance
Securely erase IT storage assets to improve data management policies and achieve regulatory compliance. By using Blancco LUN Eraser, your organization can ensure all sensitive data are securely erased using ISO and NIST standards, with 100% tamper-proof reporting for a complete audit trail.
Resale, Returns and Immediate Reuse
Whether your organization owns the storage units and they have hit end-of-life, the lease on the IT equipment is over and needs to be returned, or if you are enforcing data management lifecycles, Blancco LUN Eraser provides the easiest and most cost effective way to maintain the integrity of your IT assets, while securely erasing your data.
Erase to 22 Different Standards
Fast and Secure Erasure
Flexible and User-Friendly Interface
Blancco LUN Eraser Technical Specifications
- Erase a variety of files from programs like Microsoft
- Fast data erasure with support for simultaneous erasing of multiple units
- Major time and manpower savings compared with replacing or destroying hard drives and reconfiguring active storage environments
- Erase any type of disk drive supported by UNIX, Linux and Microsoft Windows (including IDE, SCSI, FC and iSCSI)
- Command line user interface for flexibility and ease of use (supports many parameters and functions)
- Remote erasure activation supported
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 (Certified), Windows Server 2012 R2 (Certified),Windows Server 2008 (Certified), Windows Server 2008 R2 (Certified), Windows Server 2003, Vista (Certified) and Windows XP. 32- and 64-bit systems are both supported
- Solaris 10 x86, Solaris 10 SPARC, Solaris 11 x86, Solaris 11 SPARC
- HP-UX 11.23 PA-RISC, HP-UX 11.31 PA-RISC, HP-UX 11.23 IA64, HP-UX 11.31 IA64
- AIX 5.1, AIX 5.3, AIX 6.1, AIX 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and 12
- VMware ESXi 4, 5 and 6
- Other operating systems and OS versions might be supported. Contact Blancco for more information
- Detailed reporting based on XML format compliant with Blancco Management Console
- Automatically send PDF reports in a Windows environment
- Automatic upload of reports to Blancco Management Console or email with PDF
- Full Blancco Management Console integration for efficient audit trail management