Our quarterly State of Mobile Device Performance and Health report is an in-depth review of global mobile device trends, including: diagnostics testing, performance issues and failures. The information contained in this report is based on internal data collected from millions of iOS and Android smartphones and tablets that underwent diagnostics testing on our Mobile Diagnostics platform in North America, Europe and Asia.
Download the Latest Report: The State of Mobile Device Performance and Health: Q3 2017
Key Highlights Include:
- Apple’s iOS prevails over Android in smartphone performance battle
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and iPhone 7 plus models are plagued by high failure rates
- Samsung, Xiaomi and LG smartphones struggle with performance issues and failures
- Wi-Fi, receiver and Bluetooth problems cause frequent lags on iOS devices
- Find my iPhone feature is activated less often, pointing to greater trust of apple’s security capabilities
Get your FREE Research Study!